Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bear with me.... 


I'd type my life story but, seeing that it bores me, I wouldn't put my very few readers in that situation.
I've done some pretty dumb things this past year.
I left the only thing I knew that was keeping me sane.
I lost good friends.
I was around people who encouraged sadness.
I was lonely and distant.

I've always loved religion. 
But, I've never really loved mine.
Because, the majority of the people around me were of the same faith. 
It bothered me that everyone was the same, and that there was no diversity where I was at.
I hated the stereotype. I hated the cliché stories that I would hear.
It didn't seem as significant as people would make it seem.
And honestly, I didn't like the people.
 So I left. For a while.


Things changed.
I changed.

I went to church.
And, it was beautiful. 
................
I am happy now.
Not as much as I'd like to be.
But, I'm satisfied.

I wish I could say that I have a solid belief.
But, I don't
I know I'll fall away again. 
I know I'll do stupid things, and I'll have to deal with it when it comes.
It sounds like I'm contradicting myself.
It's just life, everyone.
I am prepared to live it.
I'll be a teenager!

 I believe in God. And nothing will change my belief.

Many have heard, many disagree,
and I accept that.

But, God is so great. In every single way.



3 comments:

  1. I love this. This, this is solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me while I creepily read all of your blog. I think it is difficult to get past everyone being so similar, but really, no one is. So many people appear to fall under an irritating religious stereotype at first, but no one REALLY is that way. A lot of people come annoyingly close, but it can be kind of endearing. Well, in the right mood it can be kind of endearing.

    ReplyDelete