I wish I was weirder.
I wish I was prettier.
I wish I liked to read.
I wish I had more money.
I wish my bike didn't look too big for me.
Sometimes, I wish I had no religion.
I wish I could write songs.
Not love songs.
I wish I was slimmer.
Yes. Pathetic.
I'm okay.
Why are kids annoying?
I don't want any.
I wish I didn't feel the need to impress people.
I wish I didn't know a lot of people.
It's weird to see all the people I don't know,
all the places I've never been,
all the feelings I have never felt.
As a teenager, I hate everything.
I hate everyone.
I hate BYU couples.
I hate mistakes.
Mine, at least.
I wish I were brave.
I wish boys liked me.
I wish I lived in a smaller house.
I wish I didn't live in Provo.
If I could be in love,
I would want to be like them:

Yes, I am obsessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment